Monday, June 15, 2009

Jamie Owen

I am totally stealing this blog idea from Ambre and Berkley, my two closest friends. Blogging makes them seem so much cooler, so although I have nothing to offer the world through my words, I figured I would start one too. Makes sense.
I have many friends who are single, or dating, yet few that are married. So I thought I would let them in on my married life since Tyler and I have only really been married and present in the real world for 2 days (discounting the time spent on our honeymoon when we shut our phones completely off) and have already received many phone calls and messages asking how the married life is.
I will not, however be giving out juicy details of our sex life so if you clicked on this link hoping to read that, veto your quest and resolve to experience that on your own when you're married.
This is more of a practical, day to day approach to my married lifestyle. Like this morning Tyler flicks me a 20 on his way out the door. When I ask him what it's for, he just said spend it how you want it (grinning like he was a pimp or something). I now call him my sugar daddy.
So, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment